Monday, May 12, 2008

Lagu Tugasan AF6 Minggu 9

Here we go..the song list for week 9. Yes..finally it's a duet week. And my wishes are granted.I'm rooting for Stacy-Nubhan and Riz-Nadia. Well..for Stanly and Toi, sorry..Hehehe.

Endless Love - Riz & Nadia
Ada Cinta - Nubhan & Stacy
Lagu Jiwa Lagu Cinta - Toi & Stanley


Kau Yang Bernama Seri ( Handy Black) - TOI
Lelaki Buaya Darat ( Ratu ) - NADIA
Beat It ( Michael Jackson ) - STACY
Tapi Bukan Aku ( Keris Patih ) - NUBHAN
Kerana Kau ( Alleycat ) - STANLEY
Rock Around The Clock ( Elvis ) - Riz

Erm..another Indon song for Nubhan?It's not his fault for having a tone that suits Indon's songs. Still, I wonder why there are lots of Indon songs given to the students. Like I said..Stacy-Nubhan's and Riz-Nadia's duets!And what's with Ada Cinta?Personally, I do not favor this song..Too lemau,maybe?

credits to pengkid@forumcari

No comments: