Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Around 40









Yeah..Fujiki Naohito is back!!It's been quite a long time since I last watched him in hotaru no hikari, playing the cool and sweet Buchoo. I did not expect much from this droama at first,since the storyline revolves around a woman(Amami Yuki played as Sakoto) who is still single even though she's approching 40.

The 1st episode was boring..too much character introduction. I skipped most of the parts..and Nao only appeared for like 5 minutes!!But then the ending was shocking..and manage to make me watch the 2nd episode. It's getting so goood.I'm glad that I do not give up on this dorama.

Nao was so cutee..unlike Buchoo that he played before. He acted as a good-looking but weird Okamura. I love the chemistry between Amami and him..The 3rd episode was also good..I can feel that their relationship is getting there.

I already downloaded the raw file for episode 4.But the subtitle isn't out yet. Well, I have finals these 2 days. So, I guess it's a good thing. I might end up dumping my Biochem notes and watching Around 40.hehe

These are some screencaps from ep 3.The scene when Okamura was having lunch with Sakoto is my favorite ;)

No comments: