Monday, May 5, 2008

Lagu Tugasan AF6 Minggu 8

This is the song list for this week. The bonus songs are not updated yet. Sabor ek.Hehe

Laskar cinta (Dewa) - Riz
Karma (Cokelat) - Nadia
Naluri Lelaki (Samson) - Stanly
Gembira Hidup Ini (Farah AF2) - Stacy
Hanya Kau Yang Mampu (Aizat AF5) - Nubhan
Kasih Berduka (M.Osman+Les Fentones) - Toi

Lagu bonus -

Ada apa dengan cinta (Melly Goeslow feat Eric)
Sembunyi (Misha+Andy)
Paling Comel(Nana+Achik)

Lagu bonus 2 -

Tak tahu antara dua (Farah + Adam)

credits to aYuGiler@forumcari

I have decided to revive this blog again, since Biena complaining that I wrote too much about AF in my other blog.Hehe. It's good, though. Since I watched lots of new dramas lately. I have been considering to re-open this blog. Thanks Biena for the complaint!Hehe.

Nota Kaki: I like this week's list. Though lots of Indon songs,but all of them are good songs. And Nubhan got my favorite song!Just don't understand why Paling Comel is in the list. Erm..fun song,maybe?

2 comments:

mashiLee said...

angah!!!alg pon suke lgu aizat tu...lg best cz alg blh tgk dis concert at home!!dont jeles ya....hehheeeee....

YaYa said...

oh tidakkkkk!!!kejelesan menebal di jiwaaaaaa